July - November
- Subject selection for courses at school.
- Enrolment for the Online Education Centre opens.
- Online subject selection using the online application form.
- Enrolment Closes (10 November 2023) and courses are formed where minimum enrolment numbers are met.
- Schools and students will be notified if online courses will run (dependant on enrolment numbers).
- Students offered places.
- Classes finalised.
- Confirmation of enrolment to students, parents and home schools.
- Diocese of Lismore Username and Password supplied.
- Students requested to test their home technology capabilities by logging into email and web sites, testing various technologies prior to the start of Term 1, 2024.
- OEC staff contact enrolled students prior to the start of the school year (during school holidays) to introduce themselves and allow the students to introduce each other.
- Online orientation sessions run for students where applicable.
- Technical issues rectified with parent/student/course coordinator.
- Late enrolments accepted if places are available.
All courses commence with the return to School Week 1, Term 1, 2024.